Above is my experiment 🙂
Here is how I did it in pictures.
This basic pattern you can buy at a store or copy from a dress you already have ( there are videos on you tube you can find) or design yourself if you know how ( I will show how I did it probably in the next post)
The amount of expansion you determine yourself ( as I did) it will affect how much prolapse of fabric you will get, so just play with it 🙂
Dashed line shows extra fabric you will need so the back of the fabric won’t be showing when prolapsing. It’s a approximate line, because I’m myself not sure where exactly it should be.
And the bottom is just a regular trapeze, expanding toward the floor.
Well, there are my patterns and result 🙂
P.s. The only tiny problem you might ran into, is that dress might be sliding off your shoulders. I solved it with a little cute chain on the back, that connects shoulders and keeps them from sliding off 🙂
Have tons of patience and inspiration!:)
P.p.s. Looks like I forgot about front pattern, ooops:) here is some pictures:
First picture is when we are closing a dart and opening one on the side of a front. We also draw a new neck line.
Than we draw line that we are gonna cut and expand later.
Expanding the lines, than draw a dashed line so the back of a fabric won’t be visible.
Ok, that’s it!:)